Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas

Shelby had a great 1st Christmas. Mommy and daddy had a good one too.
I know she will know more of what is going on next year but we had fun practicing.
Shelby got lots of new toys that of course light up and make noises. She also got a new walker. She may be a little small for it now but "watch out" when she does start moving in it....

It is so great to see her happy and smiling at her toys. I have yet to figure out which one is her favorite, probably because she needs to sit up a littl better to enjoy most of them. That won't be too long though. She is such a joy to our lives. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family.
Shelby will soon be 6 months old, I cannot believe it... I will update on all the new details since her last visit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment