Friday, November 13, 2009



Shelby is now four months old! She was a cute little flower for her 1st Halloween.

At her four month doctors appointment she was 13 lb 4 oz 23 3/4 inche long.
She has started laughing and cooing. We are just amazed each day with all that she is doing and how much she is growing. The doctor said we could go ahead and start her with cereal in the next month and greens after that. The pictures will come when we start that.


Shelby enjoys getting playdates with her BFF's Lacy, Ragen and her cousin Aubrie.
Mommy enjoys them too because that means I get to visit with all her Aunts. We have tried the cereal thing a time or two, I know it is going to take a while for her to get used to it but I think she will do good. Next comes the green veggies that I guess I will have to feed her because her daddy doesn't eat them so I know he will have a hard time feeding them to her.
I am looking forward to Shelby's first Thanksgiving and Christmas. I know she will be amazed at the tree, she just loves lights.

1 comment: