Friday, November 13, 2009

Shelby was home and doing great the first day.
When night fell I was beginning to get a little worried about how to tuck her in and how well I thought the night would go. She went down and slept a few hours at a time, me on the otherhand could not fall asleep no matter how hard I tried. I was up every hour checking on her and making sure she was okay. The first night was rough for me but it was morning before I knew it. Daddy went to work the following day because he had spent a week with me in the hospital after having her. I was hesitant about him going back the first real day at home but we bonded alot and got lots of visits from grandma and Robin and her bff Lacy.

At her first check up she was doing great and growing...................
By her one month check up she was growing at a great pace and putting on the ounces.

At two months she was 9 lb's so we knew were feeding her good and she was happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment